Some issues that you may encounter after treatment include:
- Scarring and body image concerns
- Chronic Pain
- Emotional and Psychological issues such as depression, anxiety and fear of recurrence
- Long term side effects of treatment
- Ensure you follow up any concerns with your treating clinician and allied health professional.
- Try incorporating strategies into your everyday life that help you manage these issues and don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Find out more about Lifestyle and Risk Reduction.